Halloween Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
thanks for the review on these!
we are doing a "skeleton holiday" theme this year and need to buy 6 (ack! :) ) more skeletons! for the price those will do nicely!

·
black light queen
2,506 Posts
the skull does not rotate, but it's easy to modify it ... to remove the skull/ head, remove the 4 bottom most screws in the skull ... then pry open the bottom of the skull ... be patient with this as there are 2 cylindrical protrusions inside at the bottom of the skull ... when you've removed the skull, just remove/cut the 2 cylindrical protrusions ... skull doesn't rotate because these protrusions fit into 2 holes in the neck vertebra that prevent rotation of the skull ... replace the skull and put the screws back ... the skull should rotate now ... please note that i haven't tried this yet, but i've removed tha skull & neck vertebra ...

going to bed because i need to catch an early flight tomorrow morning so i can't take & upload any pics :-(

amk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know if Home Depot plans to carry these skeletons again this year?
I missed out last year and was hoping to make up for it this time around.
I've checked their website a few times and in doesn't show up, but it's early yet.
If anyone has the inside scoop on Home Depot's 2016 Halloween offerings,
Please let the rest of us know.
Thanks.

65Ace........Home Depot will put the Skeletons back on line the end of Sept. (I wrote and asked them) I was looking to get a few more.
Also, they should be out in the stores tomorrow. I found last year they only put out one box. (in my area)
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
"Got my skeletons from Home Depot".... were they missing any fingers? I remember when Home Depot made a new policy:Nobody gets to saw any wood after 9:30pm. Too many do-it-yerselfers on the East Coast were losing fingers., their own!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts