Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted everyone to see the incredible gifts 3SpookyChicks sent me! I loved everything. Even the packaging was great!

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
they look great! and you're right - the packaging looked great too. Think I'll have to get involved in this next year . . . .

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Very nice! That's definately something to get in on next year.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Oh man that is neat. Great job 3SC.
Man I gotta do this next year. Pumpkin Princess sorry I was such a pain in the adoubless to you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
awesome !!! i love the skeleton hands to hold the address label !!! brilliant !!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
After seeing the gift wrapping, I don't think I would have been able to bring myself to open it!
Where do you find those little skeleton hands on the card?
Great gifts, great packaging!

MsM

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
778 Posts
I'm so glad you liked it Dark Star! The little skellie hands come in packs of 12 from......Dollar Tree! They're great and they clip together so you can hang them on things. I'm REALLY pleasantly surprised at what good stuff DT had this year.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I'm so glad you liked it Dark Star! The little skellie hands come in packs of 12 from......Dollar Tree! They're great and they clip together so you can hang them on things. I'm REALLY pleasantly surprised at what good stuff DT had this year.
Sigh....I really miss the dollar tree stores.

MsM

·
Registered
291 Posts
omg, the packaging was so cool!!! i have to agree with ms meeple. i would still have the unopened box sitting on my mantlepiece. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts