Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know the catalogs are in the mail!! I went out to the mailbox today and was very happy to see both the OTC and Terry's Village Halloween Catalogs!!

Seer of All
Got my OTC yesterday. Seems to be heavy on trick-or-treat supplies and light on decor this year.

Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have to agree. Pages and pages of cheap bricken-brack for the kiddies, but not a lot of good decor. They have their standbys, which are always good, but not a lot of new stuff.

Here are some new items that might appeal:

Light-Up LED Skull Lantern

Hairy Spider with Light-Up Legs

Giant Cauldron

R.I.P. Tombstone with Free Skeleton

Ghost Hand Yard Sign

Light-Up hanging Skeleton

Skull Door Curtain

Bloody Eyeballs in a Bag

Light-Up Skull Wreath

Ghost Yard Stake with LED Light

I'm not saying any of this stuff is show-stopper material, but it is listed as "new".

Discussion Starter #6
A few standards that are always nice to see:

White Battery-Operated Flickering Tealight Candles $12.99/dozen
These are a good price for a dozen. Michaels sells them for $9.99 for a package of six.

Feathered Crows $14.99/2 poses
These are great crows that come with wire on their feet so they can be secured to different structures. They really hold up well in weather -- including freezing temperatures.

They also have all the standard glow-in-the-dark stuff including bracelets, necklaces, sticks, wristbands, mini-flashlights, etc.

Resident Lunatic
I just ordered the SENSATIONAL CRAFTS catalog. I hope I ordered the right one. Thanks for the tip.

Registered
I received my ABC Distributing (LTD Commodities, sister company) a week or two ago I think; last week my GrandinRoad arrived; and Saturday my BuyCostumes arrived.

Good Ghoul Gone Bad
TK- yeah, they've got my new address but I went ahead and placed an order, so hopefully I'll get the Halloween catalog with my order. They are offering 20% off your entire order thru midnight of either the 23rd or 24th.

Discussion Starter #14
TK- yeah, they've got my new address but I went ahead and placed an order, so hopefully I'll get the Halloween catalog with my order. They are offering 20% off your entire order thru midnight of either the 23rd or 24th.
Cool! I'm watching for a Blucky sale. They were out of stock for six months, and now that they have them again, they're asking $24.99!! I'll wait and see if I can get them for $14.99 like I did last year.

Good luck with the catalog!!

Where are you, in Big Sky Country, that is? I spent some time in Missoula when I was younger. Used to hike up to the giant "M" when I was a kid. Drove out to Butte a couple of times to see the buffalo. Used to stop at a place along Flathead Lake called M&S Meats -- they had the best jerky. Still have an aunt in Kalispell.

Registered
Maybe I'm a bit slow, but how do you order the OT catalog? I only see how to order the summer catalog.

Good Ghoul Gone Bad
TK- yep, I'm right outside of Missoula by about 15 minutes. Been to Kalispell several times. Wished I had moved here years ago, absolutely love it. Oops, I mean, it's horrible here, it's ugly, freezing cold, high crime.....stay away people stay away!

Discussion Starter #18
Maybe I'm a bit slow, but how do you order the OT catalog? I only see how to order the summer catalog.
I called their number (1-800-875-8480) in June and asked for the Halloween catalog. That might be your best bet right now. You can also keep checking the website -- sooner or later they'll have the Halloween catalog listed.

Discussion Starter #20
TK- yep, I'm right outside of Missoula by about 15 minutes. Been to Kalispell several times. Wished I had moved here years ago, absolutely love it. Oops, I mean, it's horrible here, it's ugly, freezing cold, high crime.....stay away people stay away!
Oh yes, a terrible place. Many feet of snow in winter, dry enough to bleach bones in the summer. Everyone should stay away.

Terrible crime rate (darn illegal Canadians sneaking through Glacier National Park). It's just horrible. I hope never to return. :p

And don't even think about taking a motorcycle there -- it's no fun what-so-ever.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts