Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I got my infested mask from the horrordome. today. As you can see it rocks hard ! Very nice casting and above average paint work. They even shipped it filled with bubble wrap so it wouldn't crease. I heard some of there stuff is over sized but he isn't, wich is nice to. What do ya think ?

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I gotta say those pics were taken on the 11th. Today is the 14th. Which makes me a little mad because you made us wate a few days to see that. Just kiding. It is REALLY nice. Are you going to wear it for halloween or is it just a collectors iteam? You are so lucky to have that. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, junit that doll face mask is really tempting, im gonna put it on my someday when my ass aint broke list. :)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Awesome ! That can of Diet Sierra Mist is the best!!!!...................................................................................Just teasin,,,Cool mask, wear it to the store and comeback and tell us of your adventures.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
You'll be the heart breaker of infected Zombies every where !! :eek:
I have bought a few items from them,full sized creature outfits,& for a very reasonable cost are very well made.
Now ya might want to put a lil neosporine on a few of them ouzing wounds,they look a lil nastey :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts