Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Well obviously Clark Griswald has nothin' on you, Rook!! :D That is an absolutely beautiful job, no wonder it took you 7 hours! Hey, I really like y'all's new house too, it looks great! Hope it's feeling like home sweet home to you guys, you're certainly making it look that way. :cool:

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
Dude, is your house on fire in those pics??? :eek: :D I'm just messin with you. You're house looks like it's extremely hauntable!! Great job by the way! Like you said, pics aren't great, but we get the general idea. ;)

Good to see that you're celebrating some holidays this year, even if it is the wrong one. :p

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
Good to see that you're celebrating some holidays this year, even if it is the wrong one. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah! No kidding! What's with this Xmas stuff! Just joking Rookie...great job! My husband is trying to get out of putting ours up....

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
very pretty rook. now if you're free you want to come do mine. i love your new house. you guys are doing well to get your deco out after just moving. moving is such a chore.

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Unfortunately, my suck-job camera doesn't pick up much color...
Well you could ask Santa for a new camera or just add about another million lights and the house should glow enough that your camera will think its day light. ;) Anyhow it looks great as is! Maybe a Bucky Clause and 8 boney reindeer on the roof to top it off.......

The Pod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts