Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Great Crazy
42,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got more done Thursday while it rained and snowed all day lol...

Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
The Great Crazy
42,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comps I also got this guy and his little one ready for the big day I will have to get some outdoor pics how I have them setup way to funny:D

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
where do you folks find human faced masks?I have been looking for a couple years and projects i'd like to do using them.But all I find is scary(almost) masks or disney type.I know i can spend 100 bucks and get one but I'm more looking at $10-20 latex masks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Now those look AWESOME! I couldn't help but notice the christmas prop in the background. Just gave me an idea for christmas for a candy house for the yard. Thank you :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wow - if you got all that work done over that little tiny squall, I cant wait to see what you get done this winter ! ;)

The Proud Zombie Dad cracks me up - That's awesome.

·
The Great Crazy
42,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now those look AWESOME! I couldn't help but notice the christmas prop in the background. Just gave me an idea for christmas for a candy house for the yard. Thank you :)
Lol... I have to keep up with both around this time of year. While I put up my Halloween display I am also hanging Christmas lights at the same time :D

Thank you again everybody I should have pics soon of my Stone Street Cemetery very festive lol...:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
crazy xmas
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing