Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my sweets, well I'm slowly making my way back home after being somewhat wayward for the past month or so. It's good to enter these gates again, I've missed you all dearly. Many blessings to those who've been kind enough to keep in touch & express their concerns. Your love is greatly apprecaited and cherished.
Please bare with me though as I have a great deal of catching up to do since being away, I will do my best to get to the many threads, posts, wall posts and pm's in amongst catching up on duties I'm trailing behind on here at the "locker"lol.
Welcome to all new member's I've missed, or until I hunt you down I mean,lol, as I see there is plenty of fresh prey lurking about:);) Happy belated birthday to any family member's I've missed. Oh and I see I have a few threads that do need addressing, but all in due time.
Most importanly, is a great big batty hug to you all, luv ya all...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good to see you back Dutchess

Glad you are getting back to sorts these days , and yes well dicuss my doctor visit soon i may be sending you some more tactical gear accross the boarder soon so smile ill try not to keep you waiting much longer i know your chomping at the bits to get you package from the states So be good I think im gonna go listen to Rock Star now and ride for a bit nice to have ya back!!! You look good in tactical gear:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was talking to Yung last night and he says you can go to his place in Manila next time for a vacation. Gramma turns 94 soon and could use the company and the aggravation.
For the rest of you, Yung was the guy who was over here a couple of years ago and just went ga ga over Halloween. Took in all the Hammer and Universal horror films right after another. (He had never had the CHANCE to see them back home.) Got so into the trick or treating and haunting and costumes and the candy that he finally collapsed laughing in the front yard. Figures Halloween and Christmas are the two holidays we do RIGHT over here.
"Easter is OURS" he always tell me, snickering."We get guys who nail themselves to CROSSES for that gig...top THAT, Stephen King.."
Anyway, he has lurked on the site a time or two, and despite the fact you 'scare the dickens out of him' you can go over and visit Gramma ("She would BAKE MY BEANS the minute my back was turned...and WHAT is IT with all that pagan/goth/velvet/wiccan/vampire stuff, huh HUH? Is she Bela Lugosi's lost love child???")
I think I told you her operation was a success and she needs someone to make her MAD. She was scandalized when Yung converted to Christianity ("if you are going to join some NOVELTY RELIGION less the 5 thousand years old, why not just be a Scientologist???") and has refused the thoughts prayers, blessing, and good vibrations of anyone connected with what she calls "The Sky God" from over here.
I imagine you could REALLY irritate her. And that's the idea. She LIKES being angry. Probably what keeps her going. And as a GUEST she would make sure that you didn't RUN things or get involved with a second household. Your role in life would be to drink the rum with her and watch the rain and listen to her war stories...(she was in her late 20's when the Japanese Imperial Army came to take over her village...only she stayed behind. The village considered the odds even.)
You'd be the tallest person there and a real hit in your dark lace and such.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Welcome back DOD! Are ya taking care of my Firebird! My spindle is out on mine, its wearing tires out like crazy. Oh well gotta go to the junk yards, get me a new refurbished spindle. Later Nice to have ya back!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts