Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just wanted to say hi to all and introduce myself. I have been in the military for 17 years and am currently stationed in Maine. The past two years i have been getting more elaborate with my halloween setups. Last years included a bottomless pit, graveyard, haunted books, and an electric chair (which failed to work). I really want to do more elaborate things but after looking at many, many plans on the net, i am unsure if i can. The electronics is the part that makes me extremly leary. I wish there were people around so i could see first hand how some of this stuff works, but hopefully being in a forum will help me work through some these things. Anyway, nice to meet you all. Another note - LOML thinks i have lost my mind:)

Life is full of choices - if you don't like your life - make better choices

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Welcome to the board......as for all the electronics....just dive in and it will come to you..we all learn each season...Ive come sooo far in the past few years that I am amazed at how simple most of this stuff is............bags

I'm the best at what I do, What I do isn't very nice

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Welcome Jcarpenter2 to the forum. The only things that move in my haunt are a few battery powered bats. That is as long as the batteries last. LOL A lot of people start out with pneumatics and making there own air cannons. The only advice I can give you there is BE careful on how much air pressure you use. PVC has a PSI of only 250 lb a square inch. To give a good contrast your average corrugated cardboard box is 750 PSI. Water doesn't compress so PVC isn't designed to handle too much stress.

“If you measured your life by moments instead of minuets and hours how many moments would you waste?"
"This moment was brought to you by THE END."

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Hey jcarpenter2 another thing to keep in mind....DON'T STAY DOWNWIND WHEN PUTRID IS IN THE AREA!!!!lol!Hey,I'm Rod Spain,I'm not a newbie but I'm a MOLDY OLDY.Check out my site at www.creativecorpses.com when you get a chance.We have alot of talented tortured folk here so the more dememented minds ....the better!

rod spain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts