Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good news, We finally bought a house,. No more worrying that I might freak out the landlord on Halloween.

The bad news, since I have yet to unpack most of my tools, or create a new functional Lab, I wont be building any new props this year.
Hell I will be happy to just be able to repair the stuff that got damaged in the move.

But since our new house has a smaller front yard than the one we were renting, the 80' of fence that I built last year will look nice. And instead of having too few stones for the yard (as I did last year), I guesstimate that the yard will look densely populated this year.

I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am not currently building props, really I have.
THis has been a hard pill to swallow.

In reality the first big build is the Lab itself.

THEN WATCH OUT!!!

I know this inst actually a prop per se, but I had to share my woes with someone who can understand...

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Congrats Mike on the new home. Understand to some degree how you feel in that I have been waiting for our landscaping to be complete so I could plan out the yard. Hoped to have it done last year to take advantage of a full yard walk thru but didn't happen. They are finishing up now but feel too rushed and don't have the garage, my workspace, cleared out and organized yet either. Have no idea where all my tools are at this point and don't want to buy duplicates. Sounds like you have a good plan using what you brought with you from the old home, and it will enable you to get a feel for the yard, your neighbood and the type of ToTers you will get. Enjoy the time off!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for the support.
Chaser, I plan to do just that...on Nov !st. (you know the haunter's black friday).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts