Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Halloween Forum!

I'm Lauren and I'm a novelist, costumer, and a craft enthusiast.

I fell in love with Halloween almost exactly 20 years ago. When I was a tiny child, my mother would fill the house with scary masks and cobwebs and realistic bats and have every kid in my school year over to our big old Victorian house to celebrate. I was terrified, but I couldn't get enough.

Now I'm 23 and I have a home of my very own to haunt. I think 20 years is a time period worth celebrating. I only just discovered this forum, and I've never tried making my own Halloween props before, but I'm on a mission to turn my cramped house in a haunt worth screaming about!

I'll be snooping around the forum for ideas, posting my valiant efforts, and probably begging for help as the holiday draws ever closer. Until then, happy haunting!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hi and Welcome ,
what part of england you from north or south ??? im from down south ..... bet you will have as much help and inspiration from the site as i have ...... IMG_3026.jpg heres one of my creations with help from the forum ..... better get crafting only just over 2 months left .....

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
The old Baron bids you welcome from Wiltshire...Have fun!

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

I fell in love with Halloween almost exactly 20 years ago. When I was a tiny child, my mother would fill the house with scary masks and cobwebs and realistic bats and have every kid in my school year over to our big old Victorian house to celebrate. I was terrified, but I couldn't get enough.

Now I'm 23 and I have a home of my very own to haunt. I think 20 years is a time period worth celebrating. I only just discovered this forum, and I've never tried making my own Halloween props before, but I'm on a mission to turn my cramped house in a haunt worth screaming about!

I'll be snooping around the forum for ideas, posting my valiant efforts, and probably begging for help as the holiday draws ever closer. Until then, happy haunting!
Thsi is teh best place ever for Halloween lover. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.:)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

This is the best place ever for Halloween lover. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts