Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, not really, but it got your attention, right? The name's Syde. I'm seventeen. I've been watching horror movies since I was 3 1/2 years old. My first movie was Stephen King's The Shining, and I've been in love with the whole Horror movie/culture thing ever since. Halloween is, obviously, my favorite holiday (though I've been noticing that it's original meaning has almost been completely lost, which is incredibly unfortunate). My friend Isabella_Price said I should sign up here, so I did. I hope to make friends and have intelligent conversations about the greatest things EVER (I'm more than 100% positive I will).

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Peace.

·
Registered
946 Posts
(though I've been noticing that it's original meaning has almost been completely lost, which is incredibly unfortunate).
Well let's be honest here. We all like what Halloween has become. But it's not too late to raise awareness about the origin. People might not change what they do on Halloween but they'll know how it all began.

·
Registered
574 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Intelligent conversations....good luck with that one... We all talk about rotting corpses, creeping things up, dead stuff and scareing the daylights out of little kids and you want intelligent conversations....thats funny..oh well...welcome and don't mind me. I just find humor wherever I can find it.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i know ms price, i have read a few endearing accounts of her adventures. the many trips to the store to buy a certain prop was my fave. welcome aboard! oh, and love good morning vietnam.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts