Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, going to a party on saturday, was thinking about going as something scary and creepy. Wanted something original so i thought of creepy middleaged man. A mix between Milton Waddams fro Office space and George Harvey fra The Lovely Bones. Is this a good idea or just plain wrong? Appreciate comments and thoughts.

Thanx for any feedback :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is it at a party where you know a lot of people? Is this very different from how your normally dress? Those kinds of costumes can really be lost on the wrong crowd. People might just think that's how you normally dress.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Like painfully awkward Rob Lowe in those cable commercials? Hahaha. I think if you made your hair really gross and creepy and had obviously way too big of glasses, high pulled up pant and a fanny pack, that would be funny enough. Unless you're trying to not be just a nerd I guess. I dunno, I don't think there is anything wrong with being a creepy dude at a party.

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,314 Posts
i considered going as super creepy rob lowe to one of my parties this year. i'd smell people's hair and watch them swim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts