Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hello to any fellow halloweeners out there from all over the world...nice this internet forum thing, meeting lots of folks you'll probably never meet in person.

Oh Oh halloween soon! Is everyone excited?

I sure am! I might scare someone with my ugly face!!!

The names Wayne by the way!

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,186 Posts
not from the Uk but i say welcome anyhow :):):)

good to have you here

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm excited, but have lots to do yet.
Welcome to the Forum

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Hi Wayne!! Welcome to the forum, we're glad you found us!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers all...

Thanks for the comments back and I certainly am glad I found here, as I think halloween should be an all year event!!

I hail from Hull in the UK and the least said about this town the better!:mad:

This year I am going to make another halloween masks out of junk and scare someone, I don't know who yet...but oh well I suppose I'll surprise them!

Nice to hear from all and everyone all around the world too and not just the UK

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Welcome!!! Yay another person from the UK! I'm not from there, but my grandpa is from London. I just wish I could hear you all talk and have a conversation about Halloween.

You must share pics if you make masks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hiya Mrs Myers666, How's Michael?

Welcome!!! Yay another person from the UK! I'm not from there, but my grandpa is from London. I just wish I could hear you all talk and have a conversation about Halloween.

You must share pics if you make masks.
I make masks and I design them too as well as tattoos, draw comic books and allsorts of other creative stuff, there was a mask I made a while back, I'll have to dig that out and take a pic of it. :)

Hey I live in the UK but have never ever been to London, how sad is that!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Wayne! Nice to have another Brit on board! :)
Hull, eh? Never been there but I originally hail from Portsmouth and that's not exactly peachy... lol

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
I make masks and I design them too as well as tattoos, draw comic books and allsorts of other creative stuff, there was a mask I made a while back, I'll have to dig that out and take a pic of it. :)

Hey I live in the UK but have never ever been to London, how sad is that!!
You better get posting with those pics :) Please share your tattoo designs as well. We have lots of people on here with tattoos and Halloween related tattoos, I have a pumpkin on my ankle.

How far do you live from London?

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling, so glad to have you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello...o...o

You better get posting with those pics :) Please share your tattoo designs as well. We have lots of people on here with tattoos and Halloween related tattoos, I have a pumpkin on my ankle.

How far do you live from London?

I live too far from London and too close to the town that I am in now!!!!

I've uploaded a few of my drawings on my profile page, but there will be more to come.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello, Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people, and ideas here. Enjoy. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts