Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! It's Halloween everyday in my mind so I am thrilled this forum exists. Looking forward to meeting some other spooky souls. :D

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
It is also "Halloween" everyday here and in my mind, although my definition of Halloween might be more fun, funny than terrifying, and also quite a bit more just plain old ODD!?
Irony and the humor from it propels my adventures in building and creating items and displays here, not actual bloodbaths ("Keep that outdoors where it belongs!")
But, I do love to get those memorable, fearful reactions from people!
I love it even more, to maybe the extreme degree, when I scare them with items others throw away in their everyday lives, totally worthless trash not thought to ever have any scariness to them at all unless you had to lift a garbage can full of them on an icy, day and fell and hurt something?!
I also like the classic horror, so I rebuilt this old haunted, haunted house so it now has numerous odd rooms and secret passages, slides a wine cellar, I did Not build(see I told it was "Haunted"!) and a very long underground tunnel accesable via two very hidden "doors".
The house Does have Seven physical levels to it, but I don't hand you money if you find your way to the seventh level or hand you money if you find your way out of the house. I want and need you to find your way out,.... we live here!
The house tours are very much "Guided".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts