Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas prop, used my Halloween prop building skills, never made something for Christmas so decided to give it a go
20141207_143215-1.jpg

He's made from a length of landscaping timber,already had, a piece of plywood that I already had too, some garland that I bought at flea market for three bucks ,pine cones 2 bucks and plush teddy bear three bucks

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Adding to Dotto's idea: Have the dead doll have a half-empty plastic squeeze bottle of Honey gooed -up in her hair.
"Ah-HA!" the bear's reason for the crime! She had "Honey" on her!

·
Prop Master
728 Posts
Christmas prop, used my Halloween prop building skills, never made something for Christmas so decided to give it a go
View attachment 232454

He's made from a length of landscaping timber,already had, a piece of plywood that I already had too, some garland that I bought at flea market for three bucks ,pine cones 2 bucks and plush teddy bear three bucks
I know, The rule within the Nightmare Family is take a break after Halloween till after the Holiday's (My dads original rule) and i have honored it but it kills me every year to wait. I guess it was to avoid haunt burn out. who knows maybe it does help i haven't had haunt burn out in my 20 years of haunting so maybe it does serve a purpose.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Just don't do those "Burn-outs" in front of the neighbor's house at 2AM!
"I heard a motor revving, Officer. I looked out my bedroom window and saw a big. black old hearse squealing it's tires!"

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
I know, The rule within the Nightmare Family is take a break after Halloween till after the Holiday's (My dads original rule) and i have honored it but it kills me every year to wait. I guess it was to avoid haunt burn out. who knows maybe it does help i haven't had haunt burn out in my 20 years of haunting so maybe it does serve a purpose.
The years I've felt down on Halloween have been more from not being able to do what I want for various reasons. I always ask for Halloween for Christmas anyway and fill the time with planning next year, so my "break" is never really a break.

Scorpion64, I love the fact that it doesn't come out and shove Christmas at you, could just be a cute decoration year round.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The years I've felt down on Halloween have been more from not being able to do what I want for various reasons. I always ask for Halloween for Christmas anyway and fill the time with planning next year, so my "break" is never really a break.

Scorpion64, I love the fact that it doesn't come out and shove Christmas at you, could just be a cute decoration year round.
Thanks Unorthodox, you are also right on the money, I wasn't trying to go full blown Xmas, my wife wanted to string lights on it but my vision was it was just a lil bear climbing a pine cone tree and was maybe stuck at the top of tree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts