Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone read this book? I'm slightly interested in reading it, but I can't figure out based on reviews and such on Amazon and Goodreads, if it's more of a youth fiction or not. I think that if it's too juvenile I may regret getting it.

Any input would be appreciated!

Oh, and it IS a Halloween related book!

·
Banned
88 Posts
Has anyone read this book? I'm slightly interested in reading it, but I can't figure out based on reviews and such on Amazon and Goodreads, if it's more of a youth fiction or not. I think that if it's too juvenile I may regret getting it. Any input would be appreciated! Oh, and it IS a Halloween related book!
"...well that's precisely the problem isn't it, just one can't know the worth of something till one downloads it where the author together with its publisher if any are hardly going to say that their book isn't worth downloading..." mentioned the goblin who read much but only of that which he had thumbed through prior to downloading, explaining "...simply shop around, find an author who is drip feeding their book online, on a writer's forum for example, and then read it directly awhile, that way not only will you know if the work is worth reading but even better you'll be in touch with that author too...", in fact, the goblin suspected that the days of going on hearsay and self-hype were somewhat numbered now, smiling "...more potential readers across forumland than most elsewhere at this point but authors who is not forthcoming with extracts of their works are best avoided lest you want to play pig in a poke with them still..."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts