Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. Guys,

I have been asked to do a Goddess Makeup. The person is an older woman in her 60s and will be wearing her hair up.

I need ideas. Something different if possible.

I am used to doing Zombies,Witches,Gore etc.

Cary:rolleyes:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Think glitter and bronzer! Nothing says goddess like bronzer, and the glitter will add a bit of sparkle. Just make sure you get the make-up type glitter and not the Halloween glitter - the make up stuff will be more subtle and she won't look like a tart in the end.

:)
Leigh Clements
The Mystery Maiden
Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com

·
Registered
147 Posts
I did an Autumn Goddess last year and thought the pix might give u a little inspiration. I know the pix r dark but hopefully u can bump up your screen brightness:eek: I used deep green sparkly paint as well as earth tones to do the swirls.

OCT is my fave month and yes, Halloween is my fave holiday and I always decorate the house and yard BUT, as a practicing pagan, I don't have much time on Halloween to set-up and do ritual AND get the yard haunt going AND get a costume and make-up together so my costumes r usually based on stuff i have lying around. Sure must be nice to have your own make-up person, lol.

Good luck and Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Last year's martha stewart (I think the magazine) had info on how to do the makeup, but I know her show did. I am fairly sure that I set it to record so you might want to see if you can find it (the 2007 episode) they are showing both 2007 and 2008 so make sure you look for the right one. I believe they used lots of gold and bronze colors to make her look :ethereal:

-Ren

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Very light airy makeup. Slightly tanned powder or bronzer... light gold eye makeup, pale pink lip color. a little bit of glitter as long as it won't irritate her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts