Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After Halloween, I had a bunch of spare stuff to go through. Had enough pvc to make a small armature and a mask for his head. Did some thrift store shopping for the boots and pants, some layered creepy cloth for texture, an old leather belt adorned with bells, bones, a dagger and raccoon tail. The staff has a coyote skull top and his lantern is made from a jar. The faux fur is from Joann fabrics. Still have some details to add and need to tweak his pose a bit but it’s a fun project to while away the winter days.

Attachments

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,265 Posts
He looks like an evil skinny cousin to Hoggle (??) in Labyrinth.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great jdubbya! Nice way to pass the time!
Thanks! I have a few spider hill joints in him as well! Was actualy going to reach out to you as I'd like to make another one but in a crouching or squatting position. Trying to figure out the positioning of the knees and pelvis.

Reactions: Diabolik

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
View attachment 758575

Everything, the clothes, the size, the mask modifications.....WOW!
I love it.
Thanks! He's just a shade over 4 ft tall. I plan to use him in a witch scene in the next year or so. I have the problem of making props that I won't necessarily use for a while but it's a good problem to have I guess!:)

Reactions: Dead Pilgrim

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pretty cool right there. I have a Goblin head I started about 10 years ago and never finished....I still have it up in the attic. That's the white unpainted head, lower right..

Pumpkin Cucurbita Calabaza Wood Winter squash

1 - 11 of 11 Posts