Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Everyone!

We had to skip 2015, so it was nice to be back in 2016! We had approx 250 visitors, which is down from 2014... but not bad for a Monday night. Sure had a lot of fun! Many regulars were back and much fun was had. Had several visitors say they felt this was our best year yet.

Even went live via FB during it - saved those to flickr, hopefully links work below. Have uploaded pics to my album here on the forum:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/members/stanfam3-albums-gobbler-hollow-yard-haunt-2016-a.html

FB live videos:

Would love to do a complete reboot next year -- a circus / carnival / freak-show theme. Of course, it takes TIME, MONEY, and HELP!!! Which are all three hard to come by, as you all well know.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything looks FAB!!! Looove the pumpkin king & bride, your lighting was wonderful, costumes mwhaaa!
Thanks so much!!! It was a lot of fun. :D Did my heart good to have the haunt this year, and for it to have become a family production. Son was in the "scare tent" with a chainsaw, niece and her wife were zombies, hubby was the roaming Grim Reaper, older sister was a witch, family friend was gypsy, and my Mom manned the popcorn machine! Good times!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts