Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd stop in and say Hi, this year I wanted to get a start on Halloween early and through my searches on the internet found this place. I love online forums, they are pretty much a great place to swap ideas for a specific topic...

Anyways for the past 4 years or so we have really gone all out on our house, adding a little more each year. We continually get comments like "best house in the neighborhood" and "awesome job". Which although flattering isn't saying much because most of the houses never give us any competition. So my only real challenge is to out do myself .

I couldn't find any pics of my house last year, but here some pics of the other hobby Im into, saltwater fish tanks....

Also since im 24, I still like to go out on halloween and drink...here is my all time favorite costume

Look forward to being active on this site

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
There better not be a hole in that box, lets keep it clean mister!,Just messing with ya. I use to do saltwater, I converted my 150 back into fresh and threw a Butti in there, he swims among gargoyles and skulls. Welcome to forum.

·
Super Moderator
5,787 Posts
Do freshwater, myself. Used to do Cichlids, but they just bred too darn much. Recently had an angel tank, till one of the kids dumped a magnetics piece in the tank, and I didn't catch it quick enough. It's currently sitting mostly empty till after Halloween.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Nice looking tank. Is that a clam in the lower left hand corner? I keep planted freshwater and cichlid tanks, although for the time being there is only a dorm-sized 10gal in my quarters with some corydoras. Having to move with my family to a smaller house means all the cichs are now livin' it up with a fish-crazy uncle. Alas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that is a clam..the thing is huge...

I've never been much into fresh water...but I have seen some awesome freshwater planted tanks...that were just as amazing as saltwater

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
I don't have a fish tank, although I did once have a goldfish called Moby who used to float to attention when I whistled "God Save The Queen".

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,323 Posts
I once knew someone that had a fishtank... does that count? ;)

Welcome to the forum!

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
I am into fresh water and have a nice bowfront tank with lots of fish in it. Welcome to our family of haunters.

2,442 Posts
Michael, that's a beautiful aquarium, I do freshwater myself. I started with one tank but ended up with three. The Platies and Mollies kept making the babies, I've had to split the sexes up the males are just too amorous!.

·
Typing Away
3,592 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Love the fish tanks my neighbor has three 150 gallon salt water tanks and it is great to go see and watch.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I also have reef tanks. That's a nice looking carpet anemone in your current tank.

Is it doing well?

I have a cold water RSM 34g nano and just recently acquired a 120g tank/sump. I had a 240g but had to give it up a few years ago.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling glad you made your way here:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i used to have a freshwater tank, i had a couple of pretty big gouramis in there. my ex husband kept teasing me [i thought] where he came from they were delicious delicacies. then one day i came home they were gone.
your tank is very pretty.
welcome aboard

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
LOL Baron.

I tried to have a fishtank in high school but alas I am a dog person. Beautiful tank though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts