Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I would not try it. It will plug up the fog machine and may ruin it. Also the highlighter fluid could be toxic when it heats up. It would be a cool effect if it would work.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Lighter Fluid? Ya Mon.....and while i'm groovin' and getting my thang on in the Black-Light-Glowing-Fog i'm gonna have me a nice refreshing cigarette! can you say BLAMMMO? Fog Juice is a fairly innocuous liquid and adding ANYTHING to it is pure nonsense. You wanna blow up a building......be my guest but i wouldn't recommend this to anyone. That's like saying "hey! if i add Chlorine to the Fog Juice, will people dance faster?":eek:

·
Registered
184 Posts
OMG scruffywolf i was lying on the floor in tears laughing at your post it really tickled me.....LOL
"hey! if i add Chlorine to the Fog Juice, will people dance faster?" ohhh im still chuckling now typing this...LOL great post m8.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Does...tonic water....glow? :confused:

ok, let's end this, there is no safe way to create self lumenating fog with a fog machine.

If you were to find a way to atomize the fluid in glowsticks THAT might work but....you first :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
Use diet tonic if you try it so it will be less likely to clog anything. I don't really think this will work by the way. But it might keep the mosquitos away.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Here is a great source of information.
The remake of "THE FOG" has an interview with the Special effects team that did the FOG effects and they tell a lot of stuff you might try or learn from.
Example: the glowing FOG that is crossing the street is two big fog machines with flood light just inside the cloud, and the hole thing is on a moving sled.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Idea along the same idea:
Use one of those Garden Train sets; like I see at work on HGTV. and place a fog machine on it with a flood light and have it set to run down to the path way the TOTs are walking and have some one start screaming "RUN it's in the FOG run this way" as the train/FOG is coming closer.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Another Idea:
lay Green or other Rope Lights in the area of your fogger and as the FOG rolls over the light it would pick the glow from the lighting.
so tell the little ladies "Honey I have to let the grass grow". LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
You could add some Cobalt 60 to the mix, that stuff glows like crazy......anyone exposed to it might turn green and destroy your neighborhood.....how cool would that be.
I actually know where I can get my hands on some. Just need some help with the 400lbs of lead shielding.

Actually, after years of working with Cobalt 60 and Iridium 192, I always looked forward wheneve someone asked me, "Aren't you scared of working with radioactive materials?"

My reply, "I only have one fear. That I'll go to the doctor and he'll say, 'I got some bad news and some worse news."

"What's the bad news?", I ask.

"Well, you have a sperm count of ONE."

"Dang! What's the WORSE news?", I ask.

"Well, it's about as big as a softball, his name is George and he wants out NOW!"

·
Registered
151 Posts
Glowing Bubbles

Hi,
The closest thing I have found is Glow in the dark Bubbles. Like most other posters I would NOT add anything to the fog liquid. Espically since Fog machines work with a heating element, you would not want to spray anthing across the heater that would level the joint. although Myabe for the 4th of July it would be a good Idea :)

here is the link for the glow bubbles.

Our Blue Tekno Bubbles BlackLight Bubble Fluid Concentrate Makes 1 Gallon Of Brilliant Blue Bubbles - B-550 Bubble King Commercial Bubble Machine - Free Shipping

1 - 20 of 27 Posts