Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an extra 5' skeleton I picked up at Spirit this year. I couldn't quite figure out what to do with him. Well in our garage I realized I can block off a section and put him in there. That portion of the garage has a window facing out to trick or treaters.

So, in Mr. Skeleton went into The Dip, uh I mean a bath of Tide. I might give him an extra coat or two before hitting him with some black lights.

He should be dry in a few minutes in the dry Phoenix air.

·
black light queen
2,606 Posts
to make him "pop" more, you might want to consider painting the low areas with flat black paint ... the eye sockets, the spaces in between the ribs and fingers and such ... not sure how the paint will stick to the tide solution ... i'm thinking it won't very well

have you considered using neon/fluorescent craft paints to make him black light reactive, instead of the tide? that way you can make him in more colors ... green, yellow, blue, etc ... if you go this route, you need to make certain that you use fluorescent/neon paints ... if it isn't labeled that way, it likely won't be black light reactive.

take a look at some of my photos for some of the things i did ... maybe something will get your black light creative juices flowing, lol :)

amk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts