Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas to so I can update my display of the "Glass Coffin" I made last year. I thought about hanging it from the from of my house "upright".

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Perhaps a "catacomb" type of setting? Many preserved corpses were displayed "under glass" as well as in the open. Be careful though, corpses buried in glass coffins shouldn't throw bones!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,694 Posts
I'd have the coffin set up in a creepy woodland setting, with the corpse dressed in a tattered blue and yellow dress and 7 little skeletons scattered around... and a basket of rotten apples.

But that's me.:)

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
I'd have the coffin set up in a creepy woodland setting, with the corpse dressed in a tattered blue and yellow dress and 7 little skeletons scattered around... and a basket of rotten apples.

I like it!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Perhaps a "catacomb" type of setting? Many preserved corpses were displayed "under glass" as well as in the open. Be careful though, corpses buried in glass coffins shouldn't throw bones!
Did you get that joke off a Dixie Riddle Cup?

·
Registered
453 Posts

so much for "Happily Ever After".........:eek:

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts

Yep FG that is definitely YOU haha and I wouldn't have expected anything else :)
I, of course, was thinking along the same lines but then with not nearly as much detail :)

MsM

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I hate to be different but i like it the way it is. Not to say i also don't like the other ideas as well but what you have set up as of right now looks good to me. Just thought i'd let you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.