Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas to so I can update my display of the "Glass Coffin" I made last year. I thought about hanging it from the from of my house "upright".

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Perhaps a "catacomb" type of setting? Many preserved corpses were displayed "under glass" as well as in the open. Be careful though, corpses buried in glass coffins shouldn't throw bones!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
I'd have the coffin set up in a creepy woodland setting, with the corpse dressed in a tattered blue and yellow dress and 7 little skeletons scattered around... and a basket of rotten apples.

But that's me.:)

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'd have the coffin set up in a creepy woodland setting, with the corpse dressed in a tattered blue and yellow dress and 7 little skeletons scattered around... and a basket of rotten apples.

so much for "Happily Ever After".........:eek:

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts

Yep FG that is definitely YOU haha and I wouldn't have expected anything else :)
I, of course, was thinking along the same lines but then with not nearly as much detail :)

MsM

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I hate to be different but i like it the way it is. Not to say i also don't like the other ideas as well but what you have set up as of right now looks good to me. Just thought i'd let you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts