Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my Electric Chair.

Unfortunately the pics do not do it justice.

This is the Control Box I use to run the Fog Machine. Also it Lights up.

This is the Chair. When activated there is a Large Vibrator on the bottom.Also there are Strobes that Flash. And a Sound Effect.

Here are the 2 Transformers that sit in front of the Chair.

Cary:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is one scary-looking chair. I would make it a permanent fixture in my living room and offer it as the seat of honor to anyone who came to visit--especially proselytizers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL.

The idea took acouple of days. I built it in a day.

I took a plastic champagne glass. The wide top flat bottom kind. Took off the bottom. This was the tip of my electrode. I then stacked one inside another to add length. I then hot glued these to a ball that I made taking 2 plastic bowls and hot gluing those together. I glued the electrode to the ball at an angle. Walah! I big ass Electrode. I did two of these side by side.

For the Transformers. I took 2 plastic waste baskets. Made electrodes from the champagne glasses again. Put a small luminglass between the electrodes for the lightning effect.

You should see it at night really cool.

As I said I added a bed vibrator to the bottom where you sit. Scares the hell out of people not expecting it. I have a fog machine I put in a box with holes in the top. When I activate the chair strobes go off,sound effect,vibration and smoke comes through the bottom of the chair.

I made it all for 200 bucks.

Cary:D

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Cary, I really enjoy your makeup and creature creations...but this is really sharp !
Amazing what some people can do with a couple of champagne glasses !
Did you have a party? Terrific prop. I am sure everyone enjoyed.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i want to make one of these so bad...doesn't fit my theme but after seeing how good yours looks I might build one and replace a chair in my living room...great job!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts