Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made Gigantor in 2006, but still bring him out every year.

His eyes glow red on and off. He has a voice -changer with the speaker located up his cowl. He's carrying two skull torches.

He has a hatch with matching hatch cover that I can climb into him.

Since these pictures, I layered on a ton of urethane and the color darkened up to a very cool and spooky dark gray.

Kind of forgot I had to get him out of the garage...his head sticks up past the joists.

Solved that problem by simply forming a second A-frame out of the rear and laying him on his back.

We actually trailered him down to a huge party we threw. Clearing the telephone wires was a little worrying at first.

Here he is at the party:

At the party, I snuck inside (he's hollow, and I can easily lift him/ dance him around as he's mounted on 4 sturdy wheels). What everyone thought was just a prop suddenly started dancing...and had just a swarm of chicks dancing around me.

A shining moment in a Halloween geek's season....

·
Registered
94 Posts
A great presence for the TOTs to deal with. I just want to go see everyone else's haunts this year. They all look so great! Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the thumbs up! I totally want to go see other HF'ers haunts...anyone in Bremerton or Port Orchard, WA?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts