Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if I could get help with a tutorial on those awesome spiders I was seeing. Any help would be great thank you.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Here are a few tutorials to hopefully help get your started. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hamden this last year. Use a large ballon to make a cast for the abdomen. then use spray foam to fill the cast. Also make the head out of clay and also cast in plaster to use spray foam to them make. I embedded a PVC hub to plug the legs into. Used plastic small & giant black marbles for eyes and PVC for legs. Heated sand and filled PVC with it to make the legs mailable and then shaped. Sanded the couplings ends.
I’ll try to find the pics I took of making it and post them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
View attachment 720257 Hamden this last year. Use a large ballon to make a cast for the abdomen. then use spray foam to fill the cast. Also make the head out of clay and also cast in plaster to use spray foam to them make. I embedded a PVC hub to plug the legs into. Used plastic small & giant black marbles for eyes and PVC for legs. Heated sand and filled PVC with it to make the legs mailable and then shaped. Sanded the couplings ends.
I’ll try to find the pics I took of making it and post them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts