Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
What are the dimensions of the leg pieces? Like 4', 3', 3' or whatever from the body going out. I think if I make one part too short it won't touch the ground right.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well I am finished this beast! I changed the eyes just ever so slightly. It wasn't what I had originally planned but i decided I had to keep it simple. It will have lights inside and glow at night as well as have theatrical lighting up lighting it once it gets installed on the house. I have created a full Build Tutorial on my design blog as well as a 6 minute video of the process!

THE VIDEO:
The Halloween Build Season PART 2 - YouTube

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
What are the dimensions of the leg pieces? Like 4', 3', 3' or whatever from the body going out. I think if I make one part too short it won't touch the ground right.
Hi Artemis! I am so sorry i never responded to this! The leg pieces were 5ft, 3ft and 2ft and I have put up an entire design tutorial on this at my blog. I hope your spider experience is going well.

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That thing is amazing! Biggest, freakiest spider I've ever seen. If that thing doesn't soil a few costumes, I don't know what will! LOL
Rania, excellent job, both on the spider and the video!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just saw your Spider on PumpkinRots post. Congrats. I have been trying to get my stuff shown on his site since I stated this doing this.
By the way I really like your spider too.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts