1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I don't remember where, there was a picture of a large Dragon made from sheet metal, it was right next to the guy's house so the gas line didn't have to far to go, since the Dragon would stand up, and blow real fire from it's mouth!
If I remember correctly, the
Dragon tipped over and was still blowing fire one time, and that called an end to that special effect?

The "Raven" of The Ravens Grin Inn is a Pterodactyl Skeleton made to actual size 23 foot wing span by 10? feet tall.
It is steel, pvc, copper tubing, Bondo (of course) some steel rods.
It is displayed on the South side of my house in Mount Carroll Illinois
Picture of it is on : hauntedravensgrin.com

I painted it White. If I had wanted to try to fool Museum curators, it would have to have been dark red or black?
But then why would i want to spend all the hours explaining those colors to everyone else?

·
Registered
210 Posts
That sounds killer!
Can you point to a good picture?

- - - - - -The "Raven" of The Ravens Grin Inn is a Pterodactyl Skeleton made to actual size 23 foot wing span by 10? feet tall.

I painted it White. If I had wanted to try to fool Museum curators, it would have to have been dark red or black?
But then why would i want to spend all the hours explaining those colors to everyone else?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
The Ravens Grin web site is: hauntedravensgrin.com

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey GW, I accidentally did a post to TheHalloweenGuru which was intended for you! :eek:
I'll try a 2nd time:
I've been to your site before. There only appears to be a few full house images I don't see the dino -skeleton.

. . . . . .The "Raven" of The Ravens Grin Inn is a Pterodactyl Skeleton made to actual size 23 foot wing span by 10? feet tall.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts