Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was sitting out on my front porch tonight looking over the Yard Haunt thinking about wacky things that have happened in the past. One Year, my daughter came to our bedroom door at about Two in the Morning . "Mom..Dad...there is some guy out front Talking to your Grim Reaper ! " I got up and looked out to see a homeless drunk at my roadside Reaper saying.... "Wal Hellooowwww Mr. Reaper, how you? Say, wanna drink? (Offered up a bottle) Wal ol' boy you ain't got me yet!!!! " He then staggered away singing "This is Halloween" We all laughed until our sides hurt!!!! As the song says...People are strange!:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Haha!

Lets see.

Mine mostly revolve around watching movies with my Grandma. I remember watching Carrie and Pet Sematery for the first time with her when I was younger and carving pumpkins. Quite a spooky night, the Jesus looking doll at the end of Carrie freaked me out. Lol.

They should start building my house any day now. I can't wait to have Halloween memories like that soon, in one place and not in an apartment anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts