Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
400 Posts
Hmm. Seems to be a pattern here. I ordered a prop head, and hands from GRP (and paid cash!) at the Transworld show in St. Louis in March, and still hadn't seen any product as of early this week. I have called numerous times, and e-mailed, all to no avail. I had just about given up, and assumed I had been taken, until I saw some of the posts on here. I was relieved that I was not the only one. I decided to try a phone call after what would be considered normal business hours, and to my surprise, someone actually answered. I guess my anger, and frustration showed through, as I got an e-mail this morning with an invoice number, and a UPS tracking number, saying that my items had been shipped this morning. It's amazing what an angry phone call can accomplish. It's very unfortunate. I think GRP makes some really cool props, but thier customer service leaves a little to be desired. I would caution anyone thinking of ordering from them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.