6291 Views 20 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  chachabella
I just got my hands on one of their urethane heads and a couple bucky
lids. The head had great detail ,and the bucky lids were great and cheap
too. there shipping was fairly quick. ghostride productions is a great company
to do business with.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
I had sent them an order that was just over $3,000 a few months back. I was trying to take advantage of a discount they were offering at the time, so I sent an e-mail requesting a total. I waited and waited and sent no less then eight e-mails with no response. When I sent a rather terse e-mail cancelling my order, I finally received a reply stating that they had e-mail problems, server problems and a few other excuses. I am so happy that I did not make the payment, I get the impression that they would have taken my money and ran. Personally, I will never do business with them!

Joe

· Registered
50 Posts
I have ordered from them a number of times in the past. They get very swamped with orders - especially after the trade shows. Their products are good, actually better then what you see on the website. As for customer support, it is pretty poor. I have yet to ever receive a reply from any e-mail sent to Michael. However, Rachelle has always been pretty responsive and is my go to person when I have a question or concern. I would not hesitate to order from them again, but I always do it quite early in the year to ensure I get my order before October.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.