6292 Views 20 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  chachabella
I just got my hands on one of their urethane heads and a couple bucky
lids. The head had great detail ,and the bucky lids were great and cheap
too. there shipping was fairly quick. ghostride productions is a great company
to do business with.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· You Rang?
1,073 Posts
Strange I'm having the oppsite experience, I placed an on-line order and never received a reply or return email, after about 3 weeks and thinking I did some thing wrong I call them and left a voice mail message, no reply received. About a week later I called again and spoke to and individual that took my name and phone and said they would call me back, its now been a week with no reply. There products look great and I see they have been at the major trade shows but from my experience trying to get just one pair of hands has been very unsatisfactory.

· You Rang?
1,073 Posts
Interestingly, I went to visit their website again and found that they have removed most of the products they were offering, The hands went from 15-20 to 1, the heads went from about the same to 4 or 5. Many categories they list like torso's and legs have none. Don't know whats going on with this company perhaps they received more orders then expect or they could keep up with just guessing, It look and sounds like their products where good quality and they had a great range of items for reasonable prices, I would be nice if they offered some explaination.

· You Rang?
1,073 Posts
Ok to update this I decided to give them another try and since their online ordering system was/is not working I resorted to the old fashioned way, yes snail mail. on 7/13 I sent an order in letter form outlining what I wanted and provided contact information email and cell phone along with payment details.

I received the requested item on 7/30/09. Assuming the letter took 5 days to travel from NC to WA the turn around time was just short of two weeks which meets what is stated on their web page of a 2-3 week turn around time depending on what you order and when its ordered.

So Ghost Ride is providing their product to the haunting community. However, I did not receive any confirmation of receipt of the order, notice of shippment or processing of payment. Their communication is lacking and much less then what most are use to. Hopefully they will get their internet store fixed and operating in the near future for I feel the lack of customer communication and feedback is causing potential buyers to shy away from making purchases from Ghostride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.