Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am doing a ghostbuster theme this year and am deep into building. I got most of the building done and am building several more just background buildings. slimer will be on a pully system flying around the yard, I have the inflatable stay puft in some of those pics you posted. I am setting up a a ghostbuster with the pack in the picture using EL wire on a sound control flicker for blasting effect. I am using AtmosFearFX new phantasms download on thin material to give a floating ghost effect. I am also trying to build is using a iron on transfer of the vigo painting on a flexi material and having a rotating motor with a styrofoam head on it so it pushes on the material to make it look like his face pops out now and again. last prop is I am using a junk fridge and having a pneumatic pop if open when triggered with audio, lights and fog. Test of the pneumatics in youtube video below as well as my test for the atmos ghosts.

Wood stain Wood Paint Plywood Window

Auto part Motor vehicle Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part

Green Fictional character Jade

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, my, you really go all out. Amazing! So jealous, please keep me updated. I am toying with doing a dollar store proton pack build. I though it would be cool to do a dummy in the cheap ghostbusters costume...but you put me to shame!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.