Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am doing a ghostbuster theme this year and am deep into building. I got most of the building done and am building several more just background buildings. slimer will be on a pully system flying around the yard, I have the inflatable stay puft in some of those pics you posted. I am setting up a a ghostbuster with the pack in the picture using EL wire on a sound control flicker for blasting effect. I am using AtmosFearFX new phantasms download on thin material to give a floating ghost effect. I am also trying to build is using a iron on transfer of the vigo painting on a flexi material and having a rotating motor with a styrofoam head on it so it pushes on the material to make it look like his face pops out now and again. last prop is I am using a junk fridge and having a pneumatic pop if open when triggered with audio, lights and fog. Test of the pneumatics in youtube video below as well as my test for the atmos ghosts.

20150814_084729.jpg

20150730_155047.jpg

20150727_162146.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, my, you really go all out. Amazing! So jealous, please keep me updated. I am toying with doing a dollar store proton pack build. I though it would be cool to do a dummy in the cheap ghostbusters costume...but you put me to shame!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts