Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
I wouldn't change a thing! The kids are going to love it!

Nice house and yard to haunt, btw. I love all the fallen leaves from your beautiful tree. The lit arch is pretty, and I think you made a great use of your space by spreading out all your props. The ghostbusters car is really cool!

If you do any projections, this one is supposedly free (and he looks like Slimer), although I haven't figured out how to download it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhSZfxtATgg

·
Registered
822 Posts
OUSTANDING!!!! My personal favorites are of course Ecto 1 but also the pen on the sign in book. Where did you get that? Great Job!!

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Awesome display. I'm a Ghostbusters fan. too.
Maybe move the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man closer to the front, near the Ecto 1 which I'm kind envious of... but in a good way.

Just a small suggestion. ;) Other than that, it's a great display and I wish I had a big yard!!

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,848 Posts
That looks like so much fun for the kids. My only suggestion would be to put a blue or ectoplasm green spot on your vehicle. It would be nice for people to see the work you did with the decals.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Awesome!!! I'm also going to have a ghostbusters scene in my haunt! I bought stay puff & slimer!!! I would love the ecto mobile!!!!!!! Great job!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very, very awesome! I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan so I'd give you the prize for best outdoor display posted on the forum so far.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
That is awesome! Great work, I love the car! Those flickering light wall lanterns are really cool, My favorite part is the fire place. It turned out great! I want one.... My only suggestion is maybe a scene setter for your garage door? I mean you don't need it but it makes it look more like a staged scene. And I agree put a spot on that car and show off those decals. You did a great job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts