Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself and my group as well. I am the co-founder and Director for the Ghost Hunters of Southeast Texas or GHoST. I have been actively investigating the paranormal for 13 years now. I have been featured in magazines on TV and radio and even in a book called Welcome to Haunted Las Vegas about me and my team. I have a team here in the Houston area of Texas where we actively work with and help people who think there home is haunted. If I can every be any help regarding the paranormal just message me or email me at [email protected].

Check out our website at www.ghostexas.org for photos, EVPs, Videos, and a collection of our cases.

Happy Hauntings
Matthew

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
May you and the group be blessed with adult members in your ghost hunting group.
Being "Tall",old, does not necessarily an" adult" make.
People have promised us that they would NOT do certain things here.. and then we catch them doing those things."Magic Circles", Oui-Ja boards, and swearing up a storm at thin air, trying to stir "Something" up.
We live here, the ghost hunters drive away, go to their homes at the end of the night.
Some have acted as if they will be doing us a huge service by proving this place is haunted.
Elderly citizens of this town warned me that this house was "Haunted" after I got the money arranged to buy this house.
Those sort of things have been happening here ever since at least 1925.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You
Sadly due to the highly televised nature of paranormal investigation and the sensationalism that these people produce on the show these "young" team and amateurs think this is how thing are done and sadly they are mistaken.
I have also added a 3 part vigorous application process followed by a 90day training period of probation that helps my team to have only the most professional members.
I hope you find peace in your home and if I can ever be of help with questions feel free to email me. I also have contacts with several reputable groups all over the united states that maybe able to help if you are ever interested. Until then...

Happy Hauntings
Matthew

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Thank you for your magnanimous offer.
I have never felt that anything here was "Evil". My Ex might have a different opinion though?
"IT" would call her name in a certain part of the house. The last thing that happened to her , she had her hair yanked as she was waiting in the wine cellar .
I talk about a lot of these occurrences during the tour of the house. Depending upon the customer's feelings or curiosity, I tell the haunted history straight forward, or with some attempted comedy.. but even with the silliness interjected, the facts of every event remain true.
I have had people return and tell me about some of their very odd or definitely supernatural experiences here.
I have been given "Credit" for having some very special effects here/tricks (That I sure do not know how to do! )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts