Halloween Forum banner

Ghost Writing Book - Spirit Halloween 2014

Electronic/Software: 
6K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  DaveintheGrave 
#1 · (Edited)
Ghost Writing Book

Spirit Halloween has just revealed their first new prop for 2014. Will be $34.99

#10 ·
the sound ist bad. usually its very bad.
I think it supposed to look like he is just scribbling in a circle, after writing his message. But its too perfect of a circle

I know it would not be possible to make a cheap version that writes.
but could be better if the quill moved , a little faster,left to right repeatedly under lining his message

#22 ·
I also really like the detail on the book itself, but the fact that the feather pen just goes in circles isn't all that realistic. I will probably hold off for something better, but who knows... Maybe it will be cooler in person. :eek:

G
#23 ·
The price is $34.99 for those wondering.

On a similar note, Spirit better release another preview or some of the fans on Facebook will be getting out pitchforks and torches. The comments on their page are more enjoyable and entertaining than the props honestly.

Sid

#27 ·
Soooo....that wan't originally posted on April, 1st by any chance, was it?

I have no idea why that would even be a real thing, let alone why it would be in a person's haunt, but I did have a couple of observations, though:

- It looks like a bad plumber may have installed that; the installation was a mess, and they don't appear to have been able to get a 'handle' on it.
- If someone took that prop from your haunt, the police probably wouldn't be able to find it since they would have 'nothing to go on'
- I'm not sure the guy in the bowl is doing too well, he appeared a little 'flushed'

Oh, and I'm really sorry about those ^....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.