Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my Ghost Wire Ladies that I made for 2014. They were the only props that I got a chance to make but I think they turned out ok. More for 2015!!

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used the directions from Pinterest-http://www.pinterest.com/pin/45036064998091884/

You need 2 ft 1nch gauge roll of chickenwire that is for the bodice, 3ft 1 inch gauge chicken wire for the dress. White spray paint, wire snips, zip ties, glttered tulle from Joann's and 1 blue led spotlight from Spirit and I also used blue outdoor moon lights from Lights for all Occasions on the bodice.

I tried glow in the dark paint, glow in the dark glitter, black lights and found that the white paint, glittered tulle for the skirt and the blue light gave the best etheral look. Easy to make! I'm going to make a video on Youtube on how I make it. my Youtube is Culinarygirl3 Thanks agaiin!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I think these are much better than the one that Grandin Road was selling this year. I am thinking of making them for 2016.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I made couple wire figures this year, I think they came out great - a bit tough on the hands and really bad on the allergies (I wouldn't suggest using gardening gloves to work with the mesh - probably rubbed a ton of pollen into my face!) But overall, I think the results were great and not all that difficult; I knocked these out in a week or so.

EDIT -Not sure why the photos autorotated to landscape; just turn your monitor (or head) 90 degrees!

twoghosts_chickenwire.jpg
DSC_1015.jpg
DSC_1008.jpg
DSC_1014.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts