Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm finally starting to make some progress, I'd thought I'd go ahead and start posting pics. Our party photographer has been driving by every day taking pics and emailing them to me.

Here are Day-1 pics:

·
Registered
452 Posts
cool keep them coming love seeing new facades.....

·
Registered
650 Posts
LV - every year, you amaze me..... I can't believe how much effort and energy you must put into setting this whole facade up..... You're my Halloween idol! ;)

Please keep the pics coming! :)

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
LV Scott T, holy crap that last pic really looks good! When you said you wanted to build a ghost town I had no idea how terrific it was going to look. And how large too. Amazed by the whole project. I can't wait to see it completed and lit at night and am dying to see how you accessorize it with props and such.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Looks great LV...but then I wouldn't have expected anything less from the master of facades!

MsM

·
Registered
291 Posts
That is amazing! Can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
This is great so far. I love seeing the progression beginning from day 1. Keep those pictures coming!

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
... and if you believe that, I have a Pirate Ship for sale...

No, we store all of the metal framing, 2x4s, plywood, OSB, etc and reuse it year after year. Throughout the year, if we see an old piece of plywood on the side of the road, we snag it.

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
SO what are the cost of airline tickets to VEGAS!?!

Hallow -- and well... that's it - forget it - we are all just going to have to Charter a jet to come see this for ourselves!! ;) Lucky you to live in such an arid climate. It's been raining off and on for days now in OH - I think putting up any cardboard anything would be pulp by now. This is amazing...I give up -- uncle uuuuncle -- :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts