Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my theme is Dead Pirates this year, I have been looking on-line and in the stores for a DVD like the Atmosfear style ones that have ghost/skeleton pirates on theme that I wanted to project onto my garage door, but I can't seem to find any on this theme. Do any of you guys already have one, or know where I could get one? :confused:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I posted a couple on this thread
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/124363-we-all-doing-pirates-theme-next-year-right-97.html

it's about half way through (sorry I couldn't pull it for u but I'm swamped today). I posted a couple u can purchase but there is a free one I also posted off of youtube. It is a moving portrait where a Captains photo turns into a living portrait...if u recut it to not show the original picture it might work for your application. He also has a speech.

If I get time later I'll see if I can locate it if u haven't found it...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have thought about that too, but I really wanted the pirates to look really ghostly/floating like the ones do on Atmosfear ones and can't find those from the movies/utube clips :( I have had a look on the link you sent, but living in the UK is a problem as won't deliver:(

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that, they have some really good ones and as they sent to download rather than DVD, don't have the usual problem of non-delivery to UK:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts