Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since some of my gravestones sceen better days ( 75% of my foam props destroyed with water damege. GNa be a light year.) I am trying to doll some of them up. I came up with this concept of a ghost shadow on a gravestone (being a ghost its a lighter shade then the stone ) and im going to have a white hand popping out of the ground in front waving hi. Ill have to take photos when the hand dryes. excuse the tiny concept drawing I did till I take a photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like that idea. Please post some pictures when you get them completed and let us know the reaction they get!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I liked the idea maybe next year ill try a full 3d head coming through the stone but i liked the idea of a ghost shadow being like a negative of a real shadow. that and I had an extra hand laying around.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nicely done!!! I'll bet they look really good a night in dim lighting!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the ghost and the cat shadow look so much better outside in the moonlight. the cat really has a shadow of another tomb stone that ends right where the cat is cast from my portch light and it fooled me twice nad i made it. photos kinda take something from it. like when you take a picture in a dark ride and look at it it just looks not right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.