Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the "Ghost Host" narration from the Haunted Mansion? You know, the "welcome foolish mortals...". I don’t want the full version. I am looking for a shorter version maybe a couple mins long. Like from the beginning to “there’s room for one more” Any idea or help. Thxs.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Type Disney Haunted Mansion on YouTube and you'll find quite a few versions. Pick the one that is either just what you want, or pretty close. Using any number of free programs that let you download from YouTube download an MP3 version. That will be just the audio track without any of the accompanying video. The best versions are not the ones filmed live, but the ones that use the previously released recorded version from Disney Studios. The higher the number on the MP3 listing, the better the sound. There are quite a few HD versions out there. If the original is too long, you can also find free audio editors like Audacity and cut out all the parts you don't like. There's a bit of a learning curve to use the devices, but it's not horrible and you wind up with exactly what you want instead of settling for something that's close.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts