Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body catch the new episode last night? it had the fear factory in it, i believe in utah...seems like my kind of haunted attraction! they had a lot of unexplained things happening there, kind of creeped me out...a little

·
Registered
1 Posts
I heard it was an awesome show. Unfortunately we don't have cable but until then or until this seasons out on DVD my 9year old n I will watch the seasons we do have. Can't Wait

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I was told about a Haunt in Rockford, Ill. many years ago held inside of an old school. One of the haunters was a rather short, small person whom everybody there was friends/friendly with.
The small man died during the Summer and was missed during the October haunting time.
One night as almost everyone had gone home, a small group of haunters were going through the place turning off lights and checking to see nobody was being left in the building.
There was a room with sort of clothes lines running back and forth through it with some sort of drapes hanging to obscure vision straight through the room.
As two of them were walking around the edge of this strange room they heard a sound as if someone was in the room with them! The first thing they did was quickly bend over to look under the hanging material to look for the feet of anyone, someone who might have made the noise.
They both saw a pair of little feet a few short rows away!
They both stood up in disbelief, bent over as they heard a chuckle, the feet were gone!
This had been the "Room" previously "haunted" by the small man .
Maybe even Death could not keep him away from that peculiar fun we so enjoy and seek from giving a good scare?
Maybe Death himself conspired to help him?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts