Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made a huge push today and got tons of stuff up. We have a lot more work to do but we made a lot of progress.

I've only taken two pictures so far. I took down my flag and added a painted PVC crossbar to the top. I put a hook in one end and hung an Oriental Trading Company "aged" blucky on it (with the head, torso and pelvis wire so they couldn't turn). I attached some fishing line to the other side to make sure it didn't rotate in the wind. He sticks out over the wall that separates the front of our house for a major four lane road...

He's quite noticeable as people drive by. At night he's lit up with a blue PAR30 LED lamp...

This should give people in the neighborhood a good idea where to find our yard haunt!

More pictures to come as time permits.

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've been doing tons of work. It's been so hectic we've hardly had time to take pictures. I snapped a few real quick on the way out the door this morning.

The accident/toxic spill is pretty much done. Dr. Shivers is indoors until Halloween but other than that it's complete. Fog will be rolling out of the open van doors and everything is lit with blue and red lamps. There is also a strobe light behind the Jeep.

I also set up my air cannon. It works great and scared the poop out of my wife last night!

It's motion sensor activated and blasts right at ankle level. Everyone has to walk past that bush on the way to the porch. I'll hide the air line tonight after we use it for casting webs.

Tons more work to do still! It never maters how early you start does it?

·
Registered
167 Posts
We've been doing tons of work. It's been so hectic we've hardly had time to take pictures. I snapped a few real quick on the way out the door this morning.

The accident/toxic spill is pretty much done. Dr. Shivers is indoors until Halloween but other than that it's complete. Fog will be rolling out of the open van doors and everything is lit with blue and red lamps. There is also a strobe light behind the Jeep.

I also set up my air cannon. It works great and scared the poop out of my wife last night!

It's motion sensor activated and blasts right at ankle level. Everyone has to walk past that bush on the way to the porch. I'll hide the air line tonight after we use it for casting webs.

Tons more work to do still! It never maters how early you start does it?
Looking good!! Does the arrow show the air cannon or where your wife left her mark??:D:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts