Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's beggining to look a lot like Halloween!
Just put out the indoor stuff & have spent the day playing with black spray paint & 4 foot wooden stakes for my cemetery fence.
Waiting for it to rain later this week so the ground is soft enough to hammer the stakes & rebar into the ground.

Happy Haunting everyone!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I had plans to set some things up on Sunday but these past few days in the Chicagoland area, its been really windy. I'm talking about 50 mph winds... hopefully tomm

·
Registered
133 Posts
We are in a severe drought, and the ground is like clay...not kidding.
I can't really have in-the-ground decorations, because it is nearly impossible to get anything into this soil! :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was having problems with wind the last few days. It knocked over all the tombstones, ripped out the creepy cloth we had hung up, and knocked the electric Jack-o-Lanturns around. The winds stopped, so I put it all back up and thankfully nothing got broken. But I expect a couple more really windy days throughout October, but thats fall for ya'.

And yes, it is really starting to feel like Halloween is around the corner. Its getting chillier and chillier everyday here and I'm loving it. And the leaves are gradually changing. Such a great time of year. :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
It's rainy, windy, and just plain ole cold here (Seattle area). I finished up my demon babies, put up some of the indoor stuff..more later on and I'm trying to finish up a couple more tombstones before I attempt to put certain things in my hard this weekend. I'm just worried about neighborhood kids...ugh lol.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Isn't it great how you can just feel the fall in the air? I love feeling that chill in the air in the morning and at night. I love going grocery shopping and seeing halloween candy and cereal, and cookies, and all the other normal products that get halloweened every year. I love seeing all the decorations every where and seeing all the specials getting ready to come on tv. There is nothing that can compare to this season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts