Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there.
i found this place via pinterest and couldn't help but join.
i am simply a crafty amateur who's here to steal ideas from the pros.
:p
i look forward to learning new things!
also, these emoticons are the cutest ones i have ever seen.
(x

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
I'm not sure if you've met haunters before, but most of us love to share ideas so we won't consider it as "stealing" :)
You will find some amazingly talented people here, enthusiastic amateur home haunters as well as pros from the haunt industry, all more than happy to offer help and advice. Just ask and ye shall receive!

Reactions: pogonophile

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As the Baron has said everyone here is so helpful. We all get inspired by each other. There are also lots of tutorials on pretty much every subject.

I am sure you will love it here. I come to check in everyday. Unlike a lot of forums this one is never without ongoing topics throughout the year. There is no downtime or "after season" on this site. Everyone is pretty much working on next the Halloween year round. :D

Marie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
I'm not sure if you've met haunters before, but most of us love to share ideas so we won't consider it as "stealing" :)
You will find some amazingly talented people here, enthusiastic amateur home haunters as well as pros from the haunt industry, all more than happy to offer help and advice. Just ask and ye shall receive!
Oh, I shall call it borrowing then. :p And thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. As the Baron has said everyone here is so helpful. We all get inspired by each other. There are also lots of tutorials on pretty much every subject.

I am sure you will love it here. I come to check in everyday. Unlike a lot of forums this one is never without ongoing topics throughout the year. There is no downtime or "after season" on this site. Everyone is pretty much working on next the Halloween year round. :D

Marie
Oh that's good to hear! I was wondering if it seemed to get a bit more lonely once fall was over.
I have a feeling I'll be looking at tutorials lots on here.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Oh that's good to hear! I was wondering if it seemed to get a bit more lonely once fall was over.
I have a feeling I'll be looking at tutorials lots on here.
Whenever I check in and don't have a particular topic I want to be in I click on the "New Post" button at the top left corner of the page and there will probably be several pages of ongoing topics.

Marie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts