Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our good friend Spookyboo has been really sick lately and i figure a nice Get Well Thread for her would help her feel better and get those good vibes going to help her fight the sickness.

So post your well wishes, get well soon's and what ever else you have to help Spookyboo make a speedy recovery
:) :) :)

I'll kick it off

GET WELL SOON SPOOKYBOO!!!
from your lil blonde monkey

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah, being sick can really take it outta' ya...

I hope you feel stronger soon...

:)

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good News Everyone!!!!!

Mr. Spookyboo stopped into chat and has delivered wonderful news :)

Our good friend Spookyboo has been making a good recovery and should be on again soon, possibly in a few days.:D

Our Good Vibes and Well Wishing (and good meds ;)) has turned her around and headed her to being active and healthy again

Keep the Good Vibes going and shes bound to never be sick again

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am still on the mend but able to stop by now and again. Thank you to everyone for their support and well wishes it really does make me feel better. I love all the little pictures and I cant say enough how much I miss my little family here at the forum. You guys are about the best group of people a ghoul could hope for !!!!!!! Thanks again lots of love Spookyboo

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Excellent to hear from you, thanks for checkin' in!! VERY relieved to know you are feeling better--may that continue improving everyday! Hey, have you busted out the Dracula cape for your dog yet? Dangit, can't remember his name...:)...anyways, I thought about him when we were at the store the other day and saw some pet costumes..I considered getting a ballerina tutu one for our 20lb. male Main Coon cat, hehehe....oh Lord......:D..yeah, everybody but him would think that was so funny....better not mess with his dignity like that. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts