Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought him this weekend at a garage sale for 50.00 !! Box included!!
He just needs a power supply, Does anyone know where I can order one?
Does Gemmy sell them? if they do I"ll call Customer Support in the morning.

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
Oh your lucky :) I recommend getting an adaptor at Radio Shack. I had a chance to get one this weekend too but I passed, I told my mom about it and she wanted him so we went back to buy him, $75 in hand and the woman said her husband freaked at how cheap she was going to sell it and wont go for less than $150, /rollseyes. If you are selling stuff at a yardsale you would think sorting out the pricing for your big props would be priority. They were wishy washy on their stuff all day, as I had to go back a few times to pick up missing pieces. You didnt buy your Freddy in FL did you? lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I live in Washington ( Seattle Area ) I found the post on Craigs List...
Here's what I walked away with....

Gemmy 6 ft Freddy Krueger, Gravely the Ghastley Butler, and a 6ft Zombie Prop ( static )
and other misc props, and masks for a grand total of $ 150.00

Freddy's going for 350.00 on ebay,The Butler retails for 300.00 online at random sites online,
and the zombie had a price on the box of 140.00.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
958 Posts
congrats on the score! I love getting a great deal on craigs list!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MichaelMyers1 !!!
I was really pumped up after I scored all of these props!! Can't wait to start setting it all
up in the next couple of weeks!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
Oooo great score on the butler :) My moms been wanting him for awhile. We looked up my mother and I's purchases from saturday and looked up Freddy as well, its not showing on ebay anymore but recently 2 freddys sold for $500 plus the most recent one thats up to $350. My mom was so heartsick she coulda had him at $75 if she had made up her mind sooner than later (when the husband caught on). She still owes me money for her purchases, so there was no way she could afford $150 they changed the price to later. :(
What does your static zombie look like?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll post some pictures after I put him together, I've never seen him before, but he is
pretty cool looking.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Left4Dead - first, great score, your Halloween decorating just got a heck of alot more interesting!
Second, next to the spot where the adapter plugs in there will be a little diagram showing the voltage and polarity of the plug. Use this as a guide when you go to Radio Shack (or wherever ) to buy an adapter. If not the specific voltage, you should be able to find a variable adapter with a reversing plug. BE SURE you have the polarity correct.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Does Freddy run on AC or DC?
Do you know how many milliamps it needs?
If Radio shack doesn't have it, might find one online.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went to radio $hack and they wanted 30.00 for the adapter !! I'm going to shop around online there's gotta be a better deal than that out there.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts