Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let anyone know who is intrested that walmart.com has the witch with the Cauldren 5 foot tall for $129.00 and Life sized Jason Vorhees for 159.00 and it is not a miss print i just bought the witch and she arrived yesterday ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atleast you got one thats all that counts ;) i'm trying to convince my hubby in letting me get jason too ha, i already have the witch with the cauldren and the witch that holds the crystal ball and heads up harry under taker , i keep telling him i NEED MORE HA

·
Registered
427 Posts
well i actuallly have Jason- on order,witch with the couldron, the mad scientist, the bride and the groom and the butler, and now i want a micheal myers...dh already said NO!!!:(:(

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey can u tell me or send me the link for the jason..i looked on walmart.com today and he is not listed anywhere...maybe i looked wrong..???Thx for any info...

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
yes, thats a great price! I will have to keep checking back on him!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Witch - very nice

I got the witch from walmart.com, and I'm very happy with it. As others pointed out, it's the version without the wireless mic. Still excellent price, and very cool looking.

The stirring motion is very brief, towards the end of the swaying in each cycle.

There's a phone jack on the base, anyone know what that's for and if it does anything in this version?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kmart has Jason Vorhee's in the store for 149.00 right now if anyone is intrested i just bought him he's so awsome and he's VEry tall. He towers over my Micheal myers i just purchased andi have the witch for 129.00 at walmart as well and she's awsome and if anyone is having problems with the cauldren not fogging, mine did that becuase the water level was low i just add some water and it started fogging again, my lights on mine get dim in the cauldren when water is low. Just a tip.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I got the stirring witch and it completley burnt up after a week last year. Where i got it,they returned my money,but let me keep the broke witch.that was great because its a great looking prop even if it don't move.the guy told me that he was having lots of folks complain about the witches breaking.so just a heads up on that.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have heard that the witch had problems but the person at spirit said it was the first couple of years they made her and they were suppost to of changed some things and made her better but who knows. So far i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i dont have any problems with her. But this year they changed her clothes to green and she has a short skirt on and Stripped socks and cute shoes. She is definatly a cool prop working or not. I have the witch with the crystal ball too and my daughter just loves her she wants her in her room on halloween. She hasnt quite warmed up to my jason but she loves my micheal myers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts