Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Gemmy Window Leechers

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ironmaiden 
#1 ·
I have two Gemmy Window Leechers for sale. This is an older Gemmy prop about 9'' x 5" with plastic faces and cloth "hood". From what I can gather they came out in 2008.

They have only been used on two Halloween nights when I would put them in the window of my car while parked in the driveway for the ToT's and that was several years ago. I have not used them at all since then.

They need a new home. I just tested them with batteries and they work fine.

The best way to describe them is that the light fades in and out at first then they blink and then fade in and out again.
They run on three AA batteries and include a window suction cup.

I would like 7.00 each, take your pick- skelly or the ghost.

Because each package weighs under one pound they can ship First Class Parcel for $3.94 even to the west coast. If you wanted Priority Mail the cost would depend on your zip code and I can get you a quote.

I only accept paypal.

Thanks

Face Facial expression Head Nose Mouth

Skull Face Bone Head Jaw

See less See more
#2 ·
Just repackaged these in another box, I am selling them BOTH for $10.00, shipping weight is more and price now depends on zip code.
From what I checked with the USPS site it would run $9.64 to West Coast for Standard Post or $7.05 for Priority for someone with a Maryland zip code.
It all depends on your zip code, I can easily get a quote as I own a scale.

Contact me via PM if interested
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.