Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondered why I wasn't seeing my post & saw I answered a "Fire & Ice" thread that was in the Props Section so posting here as well...

Ace Hardware has the Orange & Green Fire & Ice & also Spooky Purple Light Show & Confetti (orange, purple, green) on sale for $8.49. Also has White 3-way Switch, Purple/Black 3-way switch, White & also Red Spiderweb Lightshow for $8.99. Some of the older Whirl-a-Motion & some of the new also on sale. Think I'm making a trip there tomorrow. Saw some aren't available but a few were ship-to-store.

Their shipping is usually whack so if I can't find them there or ship-to-store, not doing it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The Green f&I lights in my tree are starting to die and they are $$$$ everywhere else I have seen them.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Hey I know you’re talking about the lights but the white pumpkins are on sale too. They have red lights inside and I love mine.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Their shipping charges are STEEP but I just ordered 9 lights (orange, green, purple). Thanks for the tip, I wish they had ship to store in my area but they do not. I may not need all of these this year but the display grows and they will be useful next year.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Mine doesn't have the fire n ice on clearance. Does anyone have receipts or advertisement for them so my store can maybe peice match

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Ok so long story short I showed them online that they are on clearance but they refused to price match. One guy said if I can show him the price he would price match it but then his boss said no after that. but I went to go online and I added to my cart for pickup in-store and it allowed me to do it but within 3 minutes it was suddenly unavailable so I think she went in and made all her merchandise unavailable. I put a complaint in with customer service and I'm going to leave a bad Facebook review here soon because that is just ridiculous to treat me that way

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I got all mine that I ordered.

I think ACE stores are run like franchises and sometimes the managers get pissy if they don't like the sales corproate tries to push on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts